Wednesday 25 March 2015

Text message screenshots

I used text messaging and Facebook messaging to organise my actors for the filming that I undertook on certain days.


I used Facebook messenger to ask Lauren to be in my short film and describe some of the things she would have to do for the film.

I needed to shoot pictures for my Ancillary texts with Lauren in so I messaged her the night before asking if she was free the following day. As you can see, we organised to take the pictures at college during that day as it was easier than doing it after college.

On the first day of filming, which was after college from 4.30pm to around 6.30ish we organised Lauren getting picked up from my house by her dad as well as the transport of getting to my house after college. 

Here we were discussing the costume that Lauren needed to wear to college for the Ancillary texts photoshoot. I said that Lauren needed to wear similar clothes to the film shoot we did a few days previously.


This was organising the last day of shooting, which featured my Dad as the character Carl. He arrived at around half two, we then set up the scene and then proceeded to film the required footage for around 90 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment