Thursday 12 March 2015

Photos of my female cast member being used for my ancillary texts

 
This shot is blurry and poorly framed as it was the first shot I took.

 
Similarly, this shot seems blurry and poorly framed.

 
This shot is not blurry however it is still usable despite the poor framing. Within the space avaliable,
it was hard to frame the shots accurately. I sometimes knelt down or sat on a chair to get a better angle.

 
This photo is quite blurry.

This photo is quite blurry and too dark because we turned the lighting down as the other shots were sometimes too bright.

 
This shot is better than some of the other ones due to the framing.

 
This shot is slightly blurry and framed poorly.

 
This shot is good despite the slight bit of green at the top, it is framed and lit better than some of the
other pictures I took.

This shot is slightly blurry and framed poorly

 
This shot is also slightly blurry and framed poorly

 
This shot is too dark but we created the idea of biting the nails to show the tension that takes place
during the short film.

 
This shot is better but still sligtly off centre

 
This shot is framed much better than the previous shot I took.

 
The framing is good, but the camera shook and made the image come out blurry.

 
This shot is the best of the 'biting nails' collection. It is lit and framed well and will probably
be used in my film magazine review ancillary text.

This is the first shot with the suitcase prop, the framing of the shot could be improved upon.

This shot is framed better but the pose and reflection on the glasses means the photo is not one I
am consideting for use.

 
This one is sligthly off centre, but definately salvagable with the right editing. If I could take the
images, I may take some without glasses as they can reflect light back. This may cause continuity issues however as she wears glasses in the short film.
 

 
This shot is good but it could be framed in a better way.

 
This shot shows the expression I wanted Lauren to portray well, but the framing could be improved
upon.

 
This shot is good and I like the pose as it conveys the emotion I wanted to replicate in my ancillary.

 
This shot is also slightly blurry and framed poorly

 
This shot is also slightly blurry and the framing could be improved.

 
Despite the reflection from the glasses, this is a competent shot and one that I may use in my work.

These are the the original photos I took of my female cast member, Lauren, for my ancillary texts. Some of these shots are framed badly, are blurry or too dark and light so this means I have to discard these and not use them in my texts. I asked Lauren to portray a scared, concerned character in relation to the theme of my short film. The idea of the suitcase prop was related to the character 'running away' from her troubles, and these photos may be used in my magazine ancillary text.

No comments:

Post a Comment