Wednesday 25 March 2015

Location #1 and pictures

The first and last location that will feature in my short film is the kitchen of the sister and brother. I chose this location as it was both a good meeting point for my characters and it was accessible as I could film there any time I needed too as the kitchen was the kitchen in my house. This also shows how the characters featured in my short film are just normal, everyday people as this is a domestic setting that all the audience will associate with and this will make them empathise with the characters more.



When I was filming in the kitchen, there was a lighting issue as the natural light had subsided so I had to use the lights in the kitchen to illuminate the scene. The finished shots came out slightly darker than the rest, however they were still clear and actually fitted in with the tense atmosphere of the scene.



No comments:

Post a Comment